Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

the new 4runners

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 08:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As long as it's body on frame it's still a 4runner in my books. And It still holds true to the heritage. Once you go uni-body those are the end of the real 4runner days.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:03 AM
Banned

Location: OmG, Hi2U !!! .... DANG, my chic's got some SEXY eyes.... among other things. WOOT WOOT !!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dustin the Table
i dont like the new 4runners or people who talk ลลลล to people who do things for people that free load off america, it isnt going to work that way forever buttHOLE. what have you done for your country today?
Well for one I pay federal taxes, so when you get your check every month you can write me a thank you letter.

[idiot]

look at ME !!!! Im in the NAVY !!!! Im mean and tuff and I support this country. and the rest of you are just freeloaders!!!! What I say GOES !!!

[/idiot]

Last edited by Stegall984R; 09-24-2005 at 09:06 AM.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:23 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by dustin_the_table
its not too late for you to join so you can experiance a years work in iraq. i dont like the new 4runners or people who talk ลลลล to people who do things for people that free load off america, it isnt going to work that way forever buttHOLE. what have you done for your country today?
I dont think ive ever seen someone make SUCH an arse of themselves, and then think that they are immune to any criticism simply because they "serve this country." Tell ya what, there are quite a few military guys past and present here on Yotatech, why dont you ask their opinions of your perspective.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:24 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
im in the navy. get my soap ready. why? its not too late for you to join so you can experiance a years work in iraq.
good grief, how old are you?!?!? you sound like a jr in high school who made 2nd string varsity football.

i dont like the new 4runners or people who talk ลลลล to people who do things for people that free load off america, it isnt going to work that way forever buttHOLE. what have you done for your country today?
this forum, more than any other ive been on, has more respect for our military members, regardless of branch, active/inactive status, etc. every single one of our members who are in the military have been exemplary in conduct and in attitude when posting in this forum---except you. and that's precisely why you're gotten the negative attention of the guys on the forum.

do yourself a favor, ditch the tough guy "i'm in the military, youre not" attitude, your negative posts, and conduct yourself in a manner befitting our nation's military men and women. otherwise, your time here will be very short and you will lose the opportunity to join a great community of members who know their stuff.

bob
Old 09-24-2005, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
good grief, how old are you?!?!? you sound like a jr in high school who made 2nd string varsity football.

this forum, more than any other ive been on, has more respect for our military members, regardless of branch, active/inactive status, etc. every single one of our members who are in the military have been exemplary in conduct and in attitude when posting in this forum---except you. and that's precisely why you're gotten the negative attention of the guys on the forum.

do yourself a favor, ditch the tough guy "i'm in the military, youre not" attitude, your negative posts, and conduct yourself in a manner befitting our nation's military men and women. otherwise, your time here will be very short and you will lose the opportunity to join a great community of members who know their stuff.

bob
Amen. Thread closed!
Old 09-24-2005, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Stegall984R
Well for one I pay federal taxes, so when you get your check every month you can write me a thank you letter.
It felt so good to read that.