YotaTech Forums

YotaTech Forums (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/)
-   95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   Introduction (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f2/introduction-11366/)

hilandfrog 05-28-2003 10:35 AM

ya you were talking about how your garage looks. well my truck wanted to go wheeling all the time so I built it a place to sleep that will keep it thinking about wheeling all the time. I finally have an avtar
I'm just waiting for the city permit office to give the ok and I will finish the house and garage. It will be so niceto actually hace some cement so when I work on trucks and drop something I won't have to sift through the dirt to find it.
wish I had that many yota out front. don't worry about how your truck looks now they all started out this was and improved over time. there are so many nice people here to help you empty your wallet you wont know how to pay the rent...

Javin028 05-28-2003 01:19 PM

Originally posted by hilandfrog
ya you were talking about how your garage looks. well my truck wanted to go wheeling all the time so I built it a place to sleep that will keep it thinking about wheeling all the time. I finally have an avtar
I'm just waiting for the city permit office to give the ok and I will finish the house and garage. It will be so niceto actually hace some cement so when I work on trucks and drop something I won't have to sift through the dirt to find it.
wish I had that many yota out front. don't worry about how your truck looks now they all started out this was and improved over time. there are so many nice people here to help you empty your wallet you wont know how to pay the rent...

haha, is that your garage in the avatar? if i had a sup'd up 4x4 rig, I'd just leave it like that! what part of san diego r you from?

Tacoma Dude 05-28-2003 02:04 PM

Originally posted by tomus1000
Welcome to the forum.

I know where I'm going when I need spare parts for a Runner. A little midnight run to your driveway should solve it.

You'll have to beat me :D
Penasquitos/Poway area here! Know of any good trails for a wannabe 4x4 (PreRunner)?

hilandfrog 05-30-2003 10:26 AM

I'm in the Kerney area but my truck got transformed into a 325I for my wife. now I'll be looking for a toy with a 3.4 and using the CJ-5 as a daily driver along with the 1150gs. what part of town are you in ?

keisur 05-30-2003 11:20 AM

hilandfrog and Tacoma Dude,

you two don't happen to know a little punk named Andrew Nohr do you?

hilandfrog 05-30-2003 12:56 PM

does he happen to drive a 199? lt green sahara jeep. and also happens to speak like a fuzzy little ferrener from OZ, NZ or UK. if so I think I might ????

Dr. Zhivago 05-30-2003 01:03 PM

Welcome to the board! Nice driveway! :bigok:

Peace!
Dr. Z

4x4CPOSEADOG 05-31-2003 01:58 PM

Welcome to the board Newbie!!!

Sweet looking driveway full of Toys. Great, you have a parts runner, I may have to go there to get some parts.

There's a lot of professional, talented and intelligent human being on this board, so if you need help, just shoot it and somebody will chime in. Make sure your wallet is thick because it is going to get thinner:laugh: :D :pat:

Again welcome on the best Toy forum on the net.:drink:

Noel

Tacoma Dude 06-01-2003 12:21 AM

Originally posted by keisur
hilandfrog and Tacoma Dude,

you two don't happen to know a little punk named Andrew Nohr do you?

Sorry, didn't grow up here.
Came here for school (UCSD) and decided to stay for a while.
:bigok:

tomus1000 06-01-2003 05:47 AM

Originally posted by hilandfrog
I'm in the Kerney area but my truck got transformed into a 325I for my wife. now I'll be looking for a toy with a 3.4 and using the CJ-5 as a daily driver along with the 1150gs. what part of town are you in ?
Post a pic of that 1150GS. That thing could easily be a daily driver.

Take you anywhere, it will. (in my best Yoda voice)