Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

damn vandals

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 08:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by derK
at work today i caught someone trying to steal my truck or trying to steal the contents inside my truck ( a hockey stick, an empty Gatorade bottle, gym clothes and old pair of shoes).
Hahahaha, that sucks that someone tried to break into your truck, but after seeing you list the stuff in it I couldn't help but laugh. Especially the empty gatorade bottle.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by MTL_4runner
I see at least someone has a little common sense.
True enough, but really I still be pissed if someone was out tinkerin with my rig and I caught them. i queston shady people if they're just lookin at it and standing too close. You never know though..some of the people who are breakin into cars need to get the things out of them to use , keep, or trade for their addiction....and those fools might just be crazy.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Dallas area has one of the worst stolen car rates in the nation. And this is partly due to all the chop shops around, so many they can not close them down fast enough. And that there is virtually no risk to the perps. Since we are all rednecks down here there have been plenty of shooting the perp that is stealing your car. But generally it is something like this: You shoot them and they live you get a pat on the back for self-control, you shoot them and they die you get a slap on the hand and/or a few month/years in the pen.

Now if I was to catch someone breaking into my car I would whip out my Glock (SIG and HK are great also) and would not hesitate to tell them to put there hands up and wait for the police. Now actually shooting them, that would be only if they tried to shoot first and it would not be to kill. Common sense. But there are so many stolen cars and one reason is that there is so little risk here. So everyone that is caught makes the risks go up and the stolen car rate hopefully go down.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:24 AM

You are looking about $35.00 at the dealership. Hope this helps.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by olharleyman
Man no imagination
first you shoot him in the leg (knee if your lucky)
next you go over to him shoot him in the opposite foot
then you drag him into your truck and take him to the woods and either tie him to a tree or stake him to the ground
next you ask him what hand he jerks off with and take the other hand (because you know hes gonna tell you a lie about the hand) and break the first knuckle on the index finger and drink a beer
after he is done screaming and crying go to the next knuckle and repeat drink beer
after a 12 pack and all knuckles on his jack off hand dress him like a girl and take him downtown with a sign around his neck saying he needs a piece of ass and drop him in to a bunch of drunk bums as hes getting raped take pictures and post them around his neighborhood (because you got his i.d.) then head home grab another beer and reflect on what a beautiful day you had.
Please tell me you're in councelling for anger issues!!! You need
Old 04-10-2007, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by techno
This is why the 'bad guys' carry guns...

for the fool that attempts a break-in

dead men tell no tales

Last edited by surf4runner; 04-10-2007 at 11:08 AM.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by techno
This is why the 'bad guys' carry guns, because of all you dickhead do-gooders who think you are tough walking around with your concealed guns and thinking you've got the guts to shoot anyone who even looks at you funny. Go ahead, shoot the dude who broke your little window or whatever, then see how really tough you are while you're in jail for the next 10 years getting your rear end poked twice a day....
I almost couldn't get through the first couple posts without a reply. I'm glad I read them all because techno took the words right out of my mouth. I'm sure some people were being sarcastic and I trust most people on YT are not that ignorant.

P.S. None of what I say applies to olharleyman. I don't think I'd want to test him to see if he is serious.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Whitey13
I almost couldn't get through the first couple posts without a reply. I'm glad I read them all because techno took the words right out of my mouth. I'm sure some people were being sarcastic and I trust most people on YT are not that ignorant.

P.S. None of what I say applies to olharleyman. I don't think I'd want to test him to see if he is serious.

Kinda reminded me of those old Charles Bronson movies....
Old 04-11-2007, 09:18 PM

I am amazed by how many gun owners there are on this site. I only hope most of the "torture the SOB slowly" comments are just talk. I have had my car broken into many times in the past when I was younger and used to have a nice stereo. I admit I used to have the urge to catch someone in the act but it was never to inflict great harm, just to make sure they didn't get away with it.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:25 PM

I wonder if the National Rifle Association sticker on the back of my 4runner helps keep the perps out. Screw a Glock, walk out there with your trusty assault rifle (ak47 preferably) and im sure that'll scare them.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by huskres
I wonder if the National Rifle Association sticker on the back of my 4runner helps keep the perps out. Screw a Glock, walk out there with your trusty assault rifle (ak47 preferably) and im sure that'll scare them.
You know, I will have to post my feelings on Guns and gun laws sometime...

Now why would you want an AK-47? That would make you look like a perp/gangster yourself. Why not go with the much better G-16 or even better the new M-416? These would give you a much better appearance. As well as let you out gun them if they happen to be packing as well.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:55 PM

ive definitely had someone bash my drivers side window in during the school day (im in highschool) being my luck it was rainy as ☺☺☺☺ they were trying to steal some items per say but to no luck they didnt...my alaram didnt even go off.. what the hell is up with that