86-95 Trucks & 4Runners (Build-Up Section) Post your build-ups here

ChefYota4x4's 1987 4Runner Build-Up Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 02:16 PM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Well...... I will still get more pictures but here's one... It is a larger so subsequently not quite this loud Magnaflow turbo barrel muffler, 2&a quarter out the back bent to route around everything and subsequently as you can see you 10 times the clearance that I had.....

Name:  20130807_121146.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  2.11 MB

I took a couple pictures of possible Rocklight locations .....

Either infront or in back of the rear hanger , possibly inside the frame rail facing down and backwards... Lots of research to do in order to figure this out and some of it has to be done at night in order to figure out the optimal placement before pulling and sticking......

Name:  20130807_121815.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  1.68 MB

Locations along the bumper...

Name:  20130807_121741.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  1.94 MB

Name:  20130807_121733.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  2.31 MB

Name:  20130807_121719.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  2.47 MB

Name:  20130807_121711.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  1.97 MB

CB remote pod install locations.......Tight in there, not sure on this one. Considering that, a possibly decent location will be fixing the remote pod to the bottom of the radio Bezel pocket just below the stereo. This will place it behind my shifter Bessel pocket as well which will keep it further concealed, but it will still allow me to reach it pretty easily to unplug things/ 200 plug the handheld unit unlock it in my console... Yes that's another plan..... First pics are under the radio Bezel pocket....

Name:  20130807_122127.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  1.96 MB

Name:  yimg-1106757952-101--1189198225.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  2.60 MB

This should be obvious, but it's the driver and side under dash( oddly enough and probably not what most people would think, the passenger side ducting and everything else is way more cluttered then the driver side under dash) ... I'm not really sure at all what would work under here man... And even if I did, I don't want it so well stashed in there that it's hard to hunt plug the handheld 5 pin, you know what I mean???....

Name:  20130807_122030.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  1.82 MB

Next I just wanted to share picture of a pretty crazy long travel Amigo that I saw in one of my local bicycle shops parking lot...

Name:  20130806_145721.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  1.61 MB

Name:  20130806_145726.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  1.40 MB

PLEASE READ! ====》

Next I wanted to share something that is very real and definitely very frightening...

Today, when I came back over to my mothers house from work, I walk in and she is on the phone and in an absolute panic. She'd been speaking, for around 10 minutes, with a man that claimed to be her grandson(my sister's son, my nephew) ...... He very carefully layed out a scenario, in a muffled voice claiming that he is in jail, in Irving, CA, that he was in an accident and to please not call his parents or anyone else because he wants to first get out of jail and then he can work everything out when he's home... He then proceeded to tell my mother that she needed to speak with his attorney, Robert Greene, and then the man got on the phone and told my mother this is pretty serious but that her grandson was caught with prescription drugs and swears that they were the drivers and not his... And, that $1900 dollars needed to be Western Unioned to Janis Wilson , the bonds woman, in Federal, Mexico City ... That is the point that I walked in and I said what is your name? Very quickly, he became hard of hearing and kept continuing to say that he couldn't hear me, that it must be a bad connection. I told him that I am on a home phone and the bad connection must be on his end. Simultaneously, I proceeded on my cell phone to look up his phone number... He was in Quebec! I told him no problem & that I had to make a couple phone calls and could he please give me my nephews booking number? He took about a two minute pause and then gave me a BS number that was five digits long!

After hanging up, I asked my mom why she spoke so long to this person and so forth... And then I just calmly told her that she is a victim and that she shouldn't feel bad at all! 80 years old and has had a stroke,... She actually did a lot better than some people would, by insisting that he stayed on the phone until I arrived... Its so easy for most people that have it all together upstairs to simply look that the caller ID and see that the call originated from Quebec... most of us would see that it would be pretty much impossible 2 have fake phone call coming from Quebec while allegedly they are in jail in Irving, California. When I asked the man why is the money being wired to Mexico City?, he comment that oh it's a big corporation that has offices all over the world and their main office is in Mexico City... Yeah, okay! This happens every day 2 many many many unsuspecting elderly people... And as you will see the article below States that 2.9 billion dollars every year is viciously taken from people living dollar to dollar on a very fixed income. That is several hundred dollars more than my mother gets each month... I am working at the moment on setting up her phone to only accept calls entered into a database. I'm not sure what else to do as she is very often talked into getting jewelry and other things. At least in those cases they are people who are doing recall phone calls to people that have previously ordered something... but I can give you an example in regards to the latter, as to just how discussing these people are as well. My mother ordered a couple of things from Holsted Jewelers... Its a company that has since changed hands over the years from when she used to deal with them... She just properly fill out the papers that stated I do not want any further items mailed to me, I only want the promotional items that I've sent for... Over the next several months we proceeded to get 15 different pieces of jewelry. Each time I had to go to the post office and explain to them that it was not opened & that my mother was refusing them. I finally got them on the phone and worked my way up to the top supervisor at this particular branch of telemarketers extraordinaire... I'm very politely told the man that he needed to remove my mother completely while we were on the phone from their database... I would wait even if it took an hour. He started to tell me that it takes a couple of weeks and at that point I told him if he did not remove her from this list I would send out A type of spam level multi million email and website notification of their attempted fraud of my elderly mother... Three minutes later he came back and told me we were completely removed and that I should go to try and sign in and see if it was possible. Sure enough we were removed and he gave us back to the original representative. I told her I understood that she was just doing a job... I also understood that they are 90 percent of calling people who are already customers... But this was causing a huge inconvenience for me and my mother and I asked her, Point Blank lady, do you have elderly mother or grandmother? If they barely had any income would you what people like yourself calling her and milking every last dime out of her for a bunch of crap that she doesn't need? She literally sounded like she was having a breakdown... Another woman got on the phone and stated that she was sorry and that it was all taken care of... And then she asked me if she could finish the call with one last question... She then asked me, I ship you not,... "We have a promotion going right now and I wondered if I could share some of the deals that we have...".... at this point, I literally lost it and asked her if she was freaking kidding me! I told her No thank you Ms Vulture, have a nice day and make damn sure you never call this number again! Click!

I don't mean to go on and on about this but I can't tell you how many times this has happened.....

About 4 years ago, she called me over to talk to her. She proceeded to tell me about this wonderful vacation that she wanted to take me on, to Disney World... All we had to do was pay for the flight and we would have suites on a cruise ship and hotel rooms in the Bahamas for 3 days as well as hotel rooms in Disney World Orlando... Only one problem... She was not very long from her stroke and was strictly forbidden from flying. Not only that but she has a lot of trouble walking and this would have required tons of walking, not only on the ship, but in Orlando and the Bahamas as well. Even though I called back that same day, it took me about 6 hours on the phone and a trip to her doctor to get a note faxed 2 a specific department of this travel company in order to legally remove her from any obligation... Which by the way would have been around 1,500 dollars!

Take it for what its worth, but I super duper strongly urge anyone with an elderly family member, who is often alone, 2 please stay on top of this and have a very, very long talk with them in regards to, well, just put it in these terms... "I love you very much and I don't want to see you lose everything... Please stop answering the phone! If it's important they will leave a message. If you cannot hear their name or see their name on the caller ID and recognize it.. Then do not, I repeat do not answer the phone." Obviously you're not yelling, but you have to be very clear. Who do you think is going to pay to cover them when they are taken for anywhere between $1000 to $10,000 that they will never get back? YEP! YOU!

Below is an example of the exact scam that was tried on my mother, today. If I was not involved in her life she would be looking at a loss of $2000, down the toilet, and then she would be broke for at least 3 months! Obviously I wouldn't let that happen, but it certainly wouldn't help my situation either, you know what I mean?....

http://www.piconetwork.org/news-medi...nd-other-fraud

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 08-07-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-07-2013, 02:58 PM

Jeep forum input on the install of the Cobra handheld 75 wx st unit. ....

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/c...stall-1349291/

Just for reference later on,.... And well because this site has become a little more slow? Lol. I'm not complaining, I'm very grateful for all the help I received from all you guys... I'm just having trouble getting started because I need to make a final decision where it's going to be mounted and I want it to be clean and secure.

Another problem that I forgot to mention is that this kit for the antenna mounting piece from Firestik came needing the end to be soldered in too the pin that gets screwed into the remote unit. The 5 pin portion. I'm sure I can manage it but I'm not very happy about it... Obviously it makes for a lot easier install but they do make kids that have a screw on type of thing as you can see in the thread above. I'm not sure if anyone else is interested in this unit besides those that have told me already... I'm just looking for some ideas and obviously some darn spare time! Lol.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:57 PM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Damn phone scammers....good thing you caught them.

I want a CB radio too. Actually, me and my buddies use VHF all the time because we all have them and we're usually near or on water anyhow when we do use them. How come it's against the law to use VHF on land? I want to put a fixed mounted vhf in my truck so we can have a base station from the beach or campsite by the lake.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Contributing Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hi Chef! Just a quick peruse to see what's been happening. Lots, I see.....lookin' great! Sorry about the scammer episode. I have zero sympathy for their ilk. Hate 'em.

How long are you going to keep us in suspense on the name of the flower you posted over in Hab's thread a couple of days ago???

Last edited by rworegon; 08-07-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:56 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
scammers like that need to be on texas road work chain gangs till they cant walk anymore
Old 08-07-2013, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Money scams have moved from horse pulled wagons full of "magic elixir", to phone calls, and now emails. Just be glad that you have the opportunity to help your mother from getting used.
Dig those push buttons lights, I have been looking for some with blue illumination for a future mod on my dash.
I like the idea of using the void below the radio bezel, me thinks you could hide it little better there with less modification. I'm sure you pick the right spot, everything else has looked great so far.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:59 PM

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the words! Its really reprehensible what some people do two other people without a second thought... What's really despicable people that do it as a business and don't even have a drug problem or anything like that... Nothing those people have an excuse... Maybe just more of an explanation? Lol. You know what I'm saying...

I think I might have a plan for the CB remote install... I'm going to do some mock mounting and post up some pictures and see what you think... Unless I just realized it's absolutely got to be that way. I did see someone that mounted it between the seat and console on the driver side. And actually it looked pretty good and made a lot of sense. Another guy has the remote box inside of his console... And yet another has just the Mic hook up coming out of the dash with the rest of the unit behind... So only the threaded portion is exposed. I believe he use some gnarly epoxy he said to fix it to the back so that you didn't have to use a nut on the front side to hold it to the dash. Anyway my idea is more under the stereo kind of in the spare pocket location... Or below and I should say I've already mentioned. I think it should work just fine. Wherever I put it I need to make sure that I can get the speaker plug in it for what the heck did I get that thing for? Hahahaha.

I'm going to upload a video to YouTube or listen to it with my headphones, because I did one of the exhaust but I honestly I think it sounds nothing like what I am hearing with my ears... And what's the point of posting something if it's not accurate? I will possibly try taking a video with the Canon which i think is much better audio or should I say have a much better mic. all I can say is I think it sounds great. It's definitely a little louder, but its not some fart can sound, which is something I just can't deal with.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:08 PM

By the way, thanks for the kind words, water bottom... And RW? No... I'm not going to tell. Hahahaha... I don't laugh because I'm mocking anyone... I had no clue what the hell it was til around 2 years ago.. Even though I see them all the time. I will give you a hint though in that some of the petals have those white specks towards the center which are very indicative of what they are... Also, they do not grow in massive tight clusters like some mums and such... Rather, they grow with a couple flowers either of the center of each root portion, and the leaves are very send and spiny, almost like touching thorny sandpaper... And most of in the tops of the leaves are green and the bottoms are white. I'm going to get some pictures of the other ones that are growing right now as well... But I gotta say they are in my humble opinion one of the most beautiful flowers ever created. No, they are not as magnificent as some orchids or lilies.... Adjust the level of brightness of some of the orange and red and so forth, along with the detail... It really just blows my mind when I look at those pictures. In case anyone wonders what RW is talking about... Here it is if you want to guess. And please don't just say Daisy? Lol...

Name:  20130806_155630.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  2.05 MB

And a different version of the same species...

Name:  20130424_132750-1.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  2.52 MB

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 08-07-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:17 PM

Also wanted to share this just to motivate me for a "somedayyyyyy" kind of moment... Lol...

Old 08-07-2013, 10:28 PM

i was gona suggest maybe a hidden mount with just the MIC connection showing out but didnt think you'd want to cut on anymore panels

the rock light locations mark id connect one to power an test the spots see how it lights things up at night or late evening might find better choices just an idea

as for the flowers not sure couldnt find anything quite like them on google quite lovely though rich south western colors
Old 08-08-2013, 07:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been looking for places to mount my 75 Wx box as well. In my old truck I mounted it under the seat and then ran the cable up the center consul where I hung the main unit.

I don't really want to do that in the 4runner. I think I'll end up mounting it under the passenger side dash.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Cyberhorn The Dragon
i was gona suggest maybe a hidden mount with just the MIC connection showing out but didnt think you'd want to cut on anymore panels

the rock light locations mark id connect one to power an test the spots see how it lights things up at night or late evening might find better choices just an idea

as for the flowers not sure couldnt find anything quite like them on google quite lovely though rich south western colors
You are right good sir, I am NOT looking for more places to cut... But, I might end up having to cut for more holes for the switches... I'm actually starting to think it might be best to do a panel and hide the mountain portion under the dash or whatever.

Really quick question for you or rad or whomever... * I cannot get the light to work in my rear window uptown switch in the console... It's actually not working no matter which of like four switches I tried. Obviously this means one of the lead wires up to the switch has been severed or something. I'm going to look on the schematic that as I remember it doesn't seem to show which wire feeds the light. I'm going to guess it is the lead furthest to that side... But I'd rather just know for sure. I have to get ready to wire a second up/down switch anyway... But I will likely be running that off of the rear window relay module wiring in the panel. Maybe if I can get it to work from that and I can just run a wire to the other original switch? Ugh ! I'm already sick of wiring and I haven't even started... Hahaha. Is it weird that I really enjoy putting in stereos and stuff like that but I absolutely cannot stand messing with the factory wiring? That's probably why I haven't found my gremlin, I can't say for sure but if I was a gambling man I would bet big money this is a wiring issue that I have or some type of sensor at least.

Rock lights are gonna need demo placing fo sho! Lol.

Thanks on the flower... I didn't make it! Lol . Hahaha... It's amazing isn't it? One of my other favorite ones is a Hungarian cactus flower. Its just absolutely stunning... But there's something about that little daisy looker... The more I look at it... Its like I see things in it each time that I didn't see before, you know? This is the Hungarian cactus flower and it was brought back from Hungary by my mother and stepfather on their one and only trip, together, to his homeland. They took it from the Danube banks... Just thought I would share.

Name:  007-19.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  172.9 KB

Originally Posted by Cmayer
I've been looking for places to mount my 75 Wx box as well. In my old truck I mounted it under the seat and then ran the cable up the center consul where I hung the main unit.

I don't really want to do that in the 4runner. I think I'll end up mounting it under the passenger side dash.
Could you share for me and others why you would not want to do that like you did with the last one? That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea at all....

I'm also concerned with the practical placement in regards to how easily I can unscrew and go with the mic and then also the distance the to Mike chord can travel... This is why I was thinking of the console, as in the back of the console. The reason is twofold. 1. If somebody was sitting in the backseat and I needed to just let them chat away , it would easily reach. 2. One great thing about the CB is that when I have been winter camping and actually had one that works, like in my 1970 blazer, we could communicate without having to get out. I had two batteries in that of course, and although switch from one to the other when one got low... But I'm not sure it would be a terrible idea to place it back there with a handheld unit because then I don't need to come to the front in order to turn it on... I could also just hang it between the driver and passenger... Not really my favorite idea of the lot, mainly, because in California, anything on the windshield or obstructive of your view or hanging from the rear view mirror or likewise,.... Yeah you guessed it, it's all a illegal! Lol.

I think I definitely want to mount the mic back on the console where the previous owner had his mounted. Its just the most practical place, ergonomically, plain and simple. I would have to be extra careful with drinks, which is one negative... I've been pretty lucky there... All my switches are fine and so forth. It's terribly dirt-magnetized though, am i right? Jeesh . Of course, when I'm not on a trip, I can just disconnected and throw it in my console... No reason to leave the thing in plain view, when not on trips, or when not planning to use it. Just my humble opinion.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by ChefYota4x4
Really quick question for you or rad or whomever... * I cannot get the light to work in my rear window uptown switch in the console... It's actually not working no matter which of like four switches I tried. Obviously this means one of the lead wires up to the switch has been severed or something. I'm going to look on the schematic that as I remember it doesn't seem to show which wire feeds the light. I'm going to guess it is the lead furthest to that side... But I'd rather just know for sure.
shouldnt be hard to locate, i would say to pull the bulbs an make sure they're clean an making good contact in their mini sockets take a sec an test them as well

i looked on my PDF for my 88 but couldnt find the wire color
Old 08-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator
Staff

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Wish they would just shoot the scammers. Glad to see your mom didnt get took. I get alot of political phone calls asking for donations. Drives you nuts and not much you can really do about them that I know of.

Cant help you on the light. I have to stumble my way thru electric. I know just enough to be dangerous on that.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:43 PM

shouldnt be hard to locate, i would say to pull the bulbs an make sure they're clean an making good contact in their mini sockets take a sec an test them as well

i looked on my PDF for my 88 but couldnt find the wire color
I will check. And thank you so much for all of your help today, William! Don't worry I'm not opposed to some info and a list and some pictures.

Originally Posted by Terrys87
Wish they would just shoot the scammers. Glad to see your mom didnt get took. I get alot of political phone calls asking for donations. Drives you nuts and not much you can really do about them that I know of.

Cant help you on the light. I have to stumble my way thru electric. I know just enough to be dangerous on that.
Shot them, YES! .... I'll tell you what,... I will volunteer right here and now to either load or lay flat with a spotter to my side calling it out... Actually, it might be a lot more fun to just beat them with an open hand to the point that they wind up in the hospital... Just like the little dirt bag who tried to sell all of the stuff that he stole from me and my roommates apartment while we were out on Christmas Eve... Yes including my daughters presents... Let's just say with an open hand and about 25 strikes to the face he wound up with 17 stitches and a broken jaw. I kid you not, he's actually sober now and teaches people how to raise our kids... He would gladly tell you the story and laugh about it the whole time. Anyway... enough about hospitalizing scam artists... Hahahahaha

It is anybody know why when I say return, it is only going one space rather than jumping down a line at a time? I often have to use talk to text and it's annoying to have to actually tap the screen and hit return twice... I know, wahhhhhh! haha. Can't hurt to ask right?

Don't worry about it Terry, you've helped me so many times... You can't always have an answer for everything.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:19 AM

Stopped by PepBoys today for my Air Compressor switch..... pics will say it all as to what it is. ..

First, a guy in and when Cruiser out front ask me to take a picture side by side... It was thinking mostly Spanish so I didn't get all of this truck is basically was saying that he wanted to show someone he knows some things that he would like to do. Something about his wife is well, and I'm guessing that was if she would allow it! Lol....

Name:  20130808_124114.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  2.72 MB

The switch.......

Name:  20130808_142913.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  2.70 MB

Name:  20130808_142855.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  2.18 MB

Name:  20130808_125848.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  2.42 MB

The touch swhich is shaped almost exactly like the factory switches... It should pop right in with a little bit of coaxing and filing from top to bottom... It will go where my light bar switch is now, opposite of the antenna switch....

I also picked up a switch panel at Pep Boys which I could probably use if I had to for the four green push button LED light switches... But I think I'd rather put them above the stereo... Anyway here is the switch panel.....

Name:  20130808_143306.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  2.55 MB

Next I headed over to Signal Electronics.....

I should have most of everything I need to run the lights off the roof and the relays needed and the switches connectors and even a 12 volt of jewelry plug I'm going to hopefully be able to install in the roof...

Name:  20130808_160345.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  1.56 MB

Name:  20130808_160353.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  1.45 MB

14 isles of the stuff in this store!.. And huge behind the counter area as well. As much as I dislike thinking about doing Electronix I always end up enjoying the actual installation once I figure it out... I'm sure this is like porn to some people... This is one of 14 rows.....

Name:  20130808_151815.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  2.51 MB

I got a hundred feet of wire and another 30 of some other sizes and all my relays and relay quick connects and connectors and... Pretty much everything I need. I will post pictures of all of it later here with the bag the electronics geek Santa Claus handed me as I was leaving...

Name:  20130808_164547.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  1.78 MB

I just want to personally thank cyber horn, Mr will... I appreciated you talking that through with me. I'm glad I thought of some of the things on my own as well... But it really helped to have you making sense of certain things for me. I really think this can work and I even have an idea for running the connectors into a 4 pin that I can seal inside of there so that I never have to call the wires up through... I will still have to remove the wing nut off the back of the 12 Volt auxiliary plug and cut it shorter... but I could use some type of hardening compound around the four prong connector and literally turning into hey quick disconnect like I wanted to... What do you think? I will do a video of what I'm talking about the case you not sure what I'm talking about and so that everyone else can understand what we were trying to figure out and what I came up with with you. Thanks again buddy!
Old 08-09-2013, 12:30 AM

always glad to help

think of it as best karma eventually it'll balance the scales an the foot will heal..

make your own weatherproof connector? sure i got the idea 2 part epoxy fill the area around the connectors in the covered empted out socket once set hard as a rock an water proof you'd have to use something like your weather proof quick disconnects or butt connectors
lots of ideas to try
Old 08-09-2013, 12:45 PM

Just spoke to AB Mobile, Torrance, CA.....

What a great dude! He made sence of LOTS for me....regarding CB INSTALL!

He told me some tips(pretty much everything Jason and Dragon and othrrs have said).....and gave me a great price for setting the SWR's!

He said he will also solder the coax connector in once I'm ready and done routing it all..... He said, "Firestik are good.....but anything mass produced can NEVER be as good as something done by hand by a pro." He will tune it after soldering in the tip.... He said the HD spring is a good way to go and that it should work great on the trails.

I have lots to do, so I'm going to get started as soon as possible in with y'all now how it's going.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:54 PM

always glad to help

think of it as best karma eventually it'll balance the scales an the foot will heal..

make your own weatherproof connector? sure i got the idea 2 part epoxy fill the area around the connectors in the covered empted out socket once set hard as a rock an water proof you'd have to use something like your weather proof quick disconnects or butt connectors
lots of ideas to try
I guess what I'm wondering is since I am probably going to be use the modified to fit-12 Volt aux plug in the roof, and since it is weatherproof, can I just use the automotive style for pin plug or maybe around 1? When really thinking about it I understand what you're saying... The connectors inside an automotive plug or any other kind are going to be hollow and allow water to collect. Like you said if I sealed it properly from the bottom it should work... I still may use epoxy around the wires and simply just leave the wires and not a connector. I would only have two number the end of the wiring connectors for each one.

This is definitely something I want to do completely secure and weather proof and correctly the first time... At least with the heavy duty wiring I got and the 40 amp relays and the switch is all being capable of what I am going to put them too... I should be good to go on the hardware end of things..... This is one of those things it is definitely more about things can possibly go wrong due to installer error! Lol. It's also quite a bit of work to get it to run threw up there so I want it all figured out perfectly done the first time.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:37 PM

Couple of exhaust videos... They're not great but its on a little better than the other ones I had done...

Quick Reply: ChefYota4x4's 1987 4Runner Build-Up Thread