86-95 Trucks & 4Runners (Build-Up Section) Post your build-ups here

Bojangles 1987&1994 Toyota pickup build-up thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jaguar Racing Metallic. Its a form of British Racing Green but with lots of metal flake in it. Looks good on my dads Bronco any way.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:36 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Z's Confederate Toy
Jaguar Racing Metallic. Its a form of British Racing Green but with lots of metal flake in it. Looks good on my dads Bronco any way.
I LOVE the color on that bronco....this may possibly be the color i decide on.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:54 AM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Chevy Has one, Bo, called "Dark Olive Metallic Green"....something like that. I had it on my 70 CST blazer, .. I would LOVE to throw that paint on a rig some day(one of these I mean).... Lemme find it........

Old 06-17-2011, 10:56 AM

BY THE WAY, ....HOW THE HECK ARE YA, BO? Long time no see! Not sure if you saw..... but yeah, ...surprise, ..>I had much more drama-tech classes going on! hahahaa.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Bojangles
I LOVE the color on that bronco....this may possibly be the color i decide on.
If you want the paint code I could see if I can dig it up. I know the paint he used is Valspar
Old 06-19-2011, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by ChefYota4x4
BY THE WAY, ....HOW THE HECK ARE YA, BO? Long time no see! Not sure if you saw..... but yeah, ...surprise, ..>I had much more drama-tech classes going on! hahahaa.
Im doing pretty good man, Haven't had a whole lot of time to mess with the truck do to my brothers wedding, graduation, and work! But im starting back

Hopefully about to place an order with scotty over at addictedoffroad.com for a header

My stock manifold studs are stripped out and im starting to pop exhaust leaks when i flex...Which tells me its time for a new one
No i haven't checked out your thread in a little while, like i said, this is the first time ive really been on yotatech in a few weeks besides a quick post here and there...But ill shoot over there now and check it out!

If you want the paint code I could see if I can dig it up. I know the paint he used is Valspar
Yeah if you could how about dig that up for me and see what you find, id like to look into it!
Old 06-19-2011, 09:19 PM

Yeah if you could how about dig that up for me and see what you find, id like to look into it!
Aight I will check into it tomorrow after work.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:45 PM

Well I have had a helluva time finding the code. Seems as thought the old man threw out the can along with the paint code some time ago. But, I have been lookin it up and it seems that the color is called Jaguar Racing Green Metallic. I found a color that is real similar called Jaguar Racing Green Pearl the code is HCG/1957. I think that would be the code right from the Jaguar color match chips. It might vary from paint company. I will try to get some more info out of the old man and see what year bracket cars the color came from and I will get back to you.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:23 PM

Your the man dude haha.

Thanks.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:30 PM

Your the man dude haha.

Thanks.
Hey yeah no problem (this made my 1100th post lmfao)
Old 06-24-2011, 11:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
just finished reading through all 22 pages, and wow, you have some patience. If that would have been me waitin on a tranny i woulda blown up so bad they prolly woulda given me the tranny lol. You got a great lookin truck, did anything ever come of the job in Tn?

I've been wondering this since i seen your profile name, but did you happen to get your profile name from a retired PBR bull?
Old 06-25-2011, 10:56 AM

nice yota cant wait to see more
Old 06-25-2011, 11:36 AM

Im doing pretty good man, Haven't had a whole lot of time to mess with the truck do to my brothers wedding, graduation, and work! But im starting back

Hopefully about to place an order with scotty over at addictedoffroad.com for a header

My stock manifold studs are stripped out and im starting to pop exhaust leaks when i flex...Which tells me its time for a new one
No i haven't checked out your thread in a little while, like i said, this is the first time ive really been on yotatech in a few weeks besides a quick post here and there...But ill shoot over there now and check it out!

Right on, Bo, .....that sounds like you've been REALLY busy........... Oh well, don't worry, ....they're married ONE TIME, .....now you're at least free from the 'GO-GO-GOOOOOOOO' of that! lol.

Can't wait to see what's next buddy, ....

Mark
Old 06-28-2011, 12:22 PM

Hey yeah no problem (this made my 1100th post lmfao)
Haha good god, your a little ahead of me on that one.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by yeehaw1
just finished reading through all 22 pages, and wow, you have some patience. If that would have been me waitin on a tranny i woulda blown up so bad they prolly woulda given me the tranny lol. You got a great lookin truck, did anything ever come of the job in Tn?

I've been wondering this since i seen your profile name, but did you happen to get your profile name from a retired PBR bull?
Haha thanks dude, nahh i decided to leave the job in tenn alone. Mostly because i got another job offer here. I was planning on working 2 jobs but that fell through as well. But on the 11th i star my new job as a full time mechanic at Dr. Tire.

haha no, thats an old nickname a friend of mine gave me a few years back, it was stupid but it stuck with me all through school.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by mrl0690
nice yota cant wait to see more
Thanks man, trust me...there will be more
Old 06-28-2011, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by ChefYota4x4
Right on, Bo, .....that sounds like you've been REALLY busy........... Oh well, don't worry, ....they're married ONE TIME, .....now you're at least free from the 'GO-GO-GOOOOOOOO' of that! lol.

Can't wait to see what's next buddy, ....

Mark
Thank mark, ita been rwal hectic lately haha. As i said above, im starting my new job as a full time mechanic on the 11th at Dr. Tire. Im itching to start workin haha. About to buy a nice ingersall rand impact gun for work, and hopefully ordering the header soon...ive been kinda saving my money as a "just in case" and havent really taken the plunge for that 450 dollar header
Old 07-04-2011, 01:25 PM

So i was bored at work so i got on the laptop and started playing around. haha, here's the result.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Haha pretty sweet sticker there Bo anything new going on with your truck?

Mine decided to come down with timing chain guideitis jus got all parts in from engnbldr kit oil pump n coolant pump but can't wait to get back on the road with it
Old 08-10-2011, 02:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Were ya at BO? Ever gonna come back to the ol thread?

Quick Reply: Bojangles 1987&1994 Toyota pickup build-up thread