Notices
86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS

New Meats

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 10:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ive got me some nice 33x12.5 tyres, well should have them by xmas if my mumy buys them $550 for 4 of them with like 12m of tread with steelies. hoping the surf won't be to sluggish with 4.3 gears and a 2.4 deisel turbo

Last edited by 88-surf; 12-08-2007 at 10:05 PM.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sonofmayhem
Yeah thats why there are Crawler teams that run them. AZ being a big stomping ground for the xrra.

Looks excellent. I want new tires
Show me whole "Crawler teams" that run them.......

Most are running BFG Krawlers (Red Label), GY MT'R's and a plethora of the other tires now available.
I've never seen anyone run them in any of the events that I've been to.
The people that I know that actually compete in the Rockcrawling events all have the same thing to same about 'em "no lateral traction".
It's easy to see why looking at the thread design.

I know, first hand, people that have run them and the problems that they've had.
Do you ?

Even Justinvd (a couple of post above) ran them and:
I agree they suck on icy pavement. And they are unreal in the snow untill i have to reverse and yeah i do alot of drifting and fishtails untill i hit he fresh powder where my a$$ cant wander so much. the only thing they have extremely dissapointed me was in sand. If you have claws do not go in sand, atleast in my rig. I would never buy them again however.

Fred
Old 12-09-2007, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As soon as I have money, I'll be getting another set of TrXus MT's. I'll also be doing my ugly white AR steelies up in satin black powdercoat and tossing those on at the same time. There will definitely be pictures.