Notices
86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS

87 4Runner 22RE troubleshooting help needed

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 09:34 AM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Yes, ..........

TO GREMLINS! ..... to THE FLECKER! lol Yeah, he's just that kinda person, Rob... I've always been that way as well. Of course, he has MORE knowledge, but it sucks to put it out there that you need help and really have no one to help ya spy out the problem..so I always at least tried with my buddies or friends of buddies, lol. I actually enjoy working on other peoples rides and seeing a problem SOLVED as much or more than mine! lol. NOT that I don't find it VERY NICE when I can do something myself on my own rig..just that...well, was always raised to "STOP, THAT GUY/GAL NEEDS HELP!" And of course, like Flecker said, X10 when it's a fella YOTA'R! LOL.

My white 4Runner was pretty beefed up when I bought it, ...and I remember pulling a full size Ford out of a campsite in the snow. He got buried in his own repetitious spinning in a rut, lol. That lil toyota pulled him out, SIDEWAYS! lol

Rob, you were VERY kind to offer your parts of your Cream Puff! I really appreciated that. Woulda taken you up on it if it wasn't so close to your trip! lol.

hahaha....love that emoticon! lol.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by 92 TOY
OMG! chef......I totally missed this thread, but at least the others didn't based on the amount of responses I see here.. Holy COW and way to pour in with help for the CHEF guys......this is awesome to see.

I regret that I have zero expertise in this area and am merely a spectator rooting for ya bud.
NAHHHHH, TOTALLY appreciated all your input from the beginning, 'J'! You actually steered me to a solution, as I remember, when doing my build.(installation issue I believe), lol. Seriously, IT TAKES MANY heads, coming together, sometimes, to finally get to the 'DING, DING, DING!' lol. In this case, it was something that is best ruled out with a swap. NOT ALWAYS, and as I've done a bit more reading, there are ways to rule that out without swapping...but mine would work and then not work, etc.! It was WREAKING HAVOC, 'J', ask Flecker....was literally acting like it was running on 2 Cylinders at the end! Bout to shake out the motor mounts!

It's got plenty of issues to work through still.,.....but with a fresh motor that I think Flecker can attest to as being "pretty darn toight", lol, I think it should be good for a LONG TIME, once I get all the bugs worked out.

Thanks for all the support, 92! I've been watching yours and can't wait for some wheelin videos! lol.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wOOt!

Everyone is mad at me in my other dumd code 52 thread.... I am gonna list all my research notes and explain what I did, but I am gonna make sure it's a solid fix and have good explanation as to why it WAS the fix first. Hate to attribute it to just luck on my rig.....

I understand the frustration... I looked painfully for any answer. Never found a solid one. Think I have a good solid answer now, just want to verify before I throw it out on the table. Snicker snicker....

And hey Chef, well pretty much everyone on this bb... damn your a hard guy to keep down! Lots of guys would have tossed in the towel on like, oh day 2 (maybe less).

So wheres the vid!???
Old 06-13-2010, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by mightymouse
From the front of the house (i'm a bartender) to the back of the house (you're a chef) i congratulate you sir, this kicks butt. I'm going fishing today and will be back with pics later to cap it off. Happy for you, and yeah the big man up stairs can send you through a little hell to get to heaven huh? Congrats!!!!!!!
"BEHIND YA, KEEP, HOT Roasted Jalepeno stuffed with cream cheese topped with grilled shrimp and wrapped in bacon- HORS DEVOURS FOR THE LUSHES COMING THROUGH!" HAHAHA!

FISHING PICS??????? You do realize that you will make some guys DAY on here, right? hahaha. MAN I NEED TO GO FISHING!!!! .....maybe a lil hunting too! lol. But for now, I'D SETTLE FOR A 4 DAY WEEKEND CAMPING TRIP! And now, maybe I can plan that pretty soon! We'll see, Flecker is still doing some research and I'm trying to fish it out as well(no pun intended, lol). My idle is rising up and down repetitiously when pressing on the break. He thought booster, but it might actually be something more intricate. I was guessing IACV but he mentioned above the Cold Air Adjustment.....? Just able to sit down now and so I'll check, but I'm kinda waiting to see what direction he points me in.

Thanks for the input, Mighty Mouse! You WILL be watching the mail, right? lol.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by flecker
wOOt!

Everyone is mad at me in my other dumd code 52 thread.... I am gonna list all my research notes and explain what I did, but I am gonna make sure it's a solid fix and have good explanation as to why it WAS the fix first. Hate to attribute it to just luck on my rig.....

I understand the frustration... I looked painfully for any answer. Never found a solid one. Think I have a good solid answer now, just want to verify before I throw it out on the table. Snicker snicker....

And hey Chef, well pretty much everyone on this bb... damn your a hard guy to keep down! Lots of guys would have tossed in the towel on like, oh day 2 (maybe less).

So wheres the vid!???
In the kitchen with the Laptop, ....I'll do a vid quick, but have to get STUPID BATTERIES, first! lol. Oh yeah, how's your Fluke? hahaha. Man, what a thing to happen after 1 HOUR OF YOU BEING HERE! lolol. EEEK!

So, you're on a thread where you're explaining EXACTLY HOW you diagnosed the "White-Fleck-Stallion" ??? hehehe. As well as how you fixed it? I remember you telling me, "OMGOSHHHHHHHHH, NIGHTMARE!" And that you actually got lucky with a couple things....I sure hope it's not that hard on some other guys. Are they screwing with 6's like yours? Fhewwwww! 3.SO much harder to work on at times, eh? lol.

When I go get the Batteries I'll pick up the wire(3/16'' at Radio Shack, Right?... two birds, one stone, yadda yadda, lol)...and I've called Autozone for the Dashpot Kit...he's gonna call me back, I guess they're SLAMMED.(The one on Lomita blvd?) Guess I'll call Kragen(PCH and Anza) again, the girl that answered had to ask me "4Runner", ....pauseeeeeeeee........ "That's a Toyota, Right?" ....I only forgive her because she's SO NICE....and smokin hot! lol. JK!

Any news on the Idle up and down thingymadoer? lol.

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 06-13-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Banned

Yah... the IACV. You cleaned it right? and checked it's function?

Reason I ask is that it will get sticky over time, it's pretty susceptible to carbon and coking deposits that will make it stay partially open or closed and can affect your air intake. Just pinching the hose isn't the exact test I am thinking of either.... you can pull the valve and actually hose the ports out with throttle body cleaner to meke sure theres no deposits in there.

This will cause the same symptoms with the surge when brake pedel depressed.... if not then it's time for Brake booster. Thats the other solution, the brake booster diaphram develops a small leak, creating a vac leak and - surge.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by ChefYota4x4
....VERY HELPFUL GUYS, really, throughout this site! Thanks, btw, if you mean it's been thorough and that maybe I had TEENY something to do with it, other than 'PULLING MY HAIR OUT!' hahaha.

I gotta thank THOOK, TOO! It's common sense, but things, after DOZENS AND DOZENS of hours start to BLUR TOGETHER, know what I mean? The WRITING IT DOWN OR MAKING A DOCUMENT SAVE is CRUCIAL! It ended up being something that would have been very hard to verify, as it DID 'at times' throw codes when you'd remove something, ...but you just never could be sure. I even was about to test the TPS, AFM, etc., at the ECU, but HEY, Flecker came through with 'DA GOLD', lol.

Did you start a thread, Alan? If you've exhausted yourself, searching away, then checking said things, ....then still can't seem to get it, just start a thread. As long as you check the things these guys suggest, then check back... with the results, etc., ....THEY WILL help you! Some give up quicker than others, hahaha, and sometimes, it's just hard to tell you "IT'S THIS" over the computer...but YOU CAN figure this out with a lil help(OR A LOT, in my case). Feel free to add me as a friend and I will at least share what I know or have learned(quite a bit since April!!!)

Whatever you do, DON'T LET IT GO, whatever it is....in my case, it could have caused major problems(even ASIDE the ECU, i.e. Brake Booster, etc....you know, DEAD FROM WALL? LOL.) Also, go to my build thread and I PROMISE you will pick up some nuggets, alright?

Chef
I see you already found my thread for my issues, but here is the LINKY for those that haven't seen it. Don't worry I won't give up.

Glad you have yours fixed for the most part. I've been leaning towards my ECU as well, but can't confirm that yet. I have several test, that members have mentioned, left to do.

I can't contribute much when it comes to trouble shooting these things, but I hope to be able to contribute a lot when I start my body work on either 86 or 89.

Here's a link to my 1965 C-10 restoration it's over 100 pages long and still going.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:10 PM

Hey Alan, I HEAR YA! I'll be watching and will add in anything I think can help! Best wishes!

FLECKER, sup? ,

Well, got both those wires from Signal Electronics, but ....I think they're too big. I'll let you decide on that one. If I'm near there in the next 24 hours or so, I"ll grab a strand of the small one, ...why not, it's like 2.50$ total! lol.

I also got the 6-Gauge for that power wire, and it's basically a battery crimp w/cable for certain model cars(they didn't have the wire alone in that gauge.) I can return it if need be. Should have just waited till I got to Signal Electronics. Oh well, if I head back for the smaller wire, I'll grab that too when over there and return this 6-G Cable kit to Kragen.

I also got a heat shrink kit, Silicon Lubricant for the Dashpot and a Can of Dielectric Grease. Soooooo, for some of it I'm set. I'll wait to hear from ya on the Dizzy-Diagn. suggestions, maybe the o2 wiring suggestions as well, and I will hit the Dashpot with Silicon as well as TB Cleaner on the IACV Valve and replace the Power Connector to fuse Box wire. Still can't find my dang Soldering Gun and Solder. grrrr, lol. If I can't find it I'll pick one up at Harbor Freight. Not exactly an Air-Impact Wrench type tool...so it should be fine, haha. What type of solder is best for this application? Also,.....NOTHING but TB Cleaner in the IACV, right? No Silicon or anything like that? Sorry, just double checking to be sure. Pretty sure that's a "NO" on the Silicon, lol.

Thanks, Mark

PS> Heading to Graduation Party at the Crown Plaza, San Pedro at 6pm, so I'm just gonna take a look out there and......well, look it over again, see what's entailed.
Old 06-13-2010, 03:49 PM

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts
am I hearing this right it's fixed 100% with an ECU change? sorry haven't been much help, been out here really busy trying to get my truck ready for RC in two weeks. Going to OHIO for an Arena Football game next weekend. So this is my last wekend to get anything done on the truck. Good thing I work 3rd shift haha. I have all day after sleeping in the morning.
Old 06-13-2010, 04:04 PM

Hey Xxxtreme!

No, NOT 100%, never said that! lol. However, it is/was, I believe, one of the biggest problems I was having. It's actually running now, without idling down to wanting to stall, ....the Idle-Air screw is WAY further in(it was almost all the way out just to run), and the thing is just FAR better in regards to being DRIVABLE! ...Which before was, well, Flicker can tell you, NEARLY NON EXISTENT! Lol.

However, I DO have quite a few kinks to work out, and FLECKER?...I believe IT IS the IACV, ....With the booster disconnected, it's STILL idling up and down when depressing hard on the break. There is a connector on the Brake Assembly up there, but that's for Fluid Low Warning, ...correct? So, if it's still doing this, only maybe a lil worse when connected(booster), ...then I would think it was the IACV, correct?

I have to get ready for the party, but I'll be back later to explain a lil more. For now, I will post 3 videos on the next post....BUT PLEASE, WARNING, ...TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME TO NEARLY 90% REDUCED and then go from there. I WILL figure that out, promise!
Old 06-13-2010, 04:10 PM

TURN VOLUME WAY DOWN!

Ok, there are 3 videos, sorry for the quality...I'm learning that, too, lol. First one was taken second, but it's a lil more clear, I think, lol. Second is more details about what I'm needing to fix/replace/possibly repair if I can. Third is just explaining some of what I'll be doing. Until I KNOW this thing is good to go ....FOR GOOD, I'll be continuing to post, here, as I (probably Flecker too, ..can't speak for him, lol) would appreciate any input to continue.

THANKS, GUYS, ...sorry for scaring you with HITLERY! LOL. More to come, with better quality, ...Promise!

Chef Out4Now
Old 06-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Banned

First off- Fix that dashpot! It's stopping your idle from letting down to where it needs to be. You may need to adjust the set screw on the dash pot up a bit, it's more or less just a buffer for the TB so it doesn't slam shut from WOT.

Second, set the idle back down to 750-800, more towards 800.
The reason the idle is surging with the brake depressed right now is this- the ecu will sens the brake signal, if the idle is over 1k thats a result of the fuel cut to the injectors.... below 950 idle it won't do that. Looked in the vid to be just at or just over 1K because the dashpot wouldn't let down.

Put the new dizzy in and set timing back to 8-ish btdc. It's advanced some, like 12 until the new dizzy gets installed. Some advance is ok w/ that cam, so betwen 8-10 is fine.

AND, the IACV needs to be cleaned, and hopefully salvaged.

Beyond that, it should be good to go. Runs strong from the looks of it.

Last edited by flecker; 06-13-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 05:45 PM

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
Looks & sounds pretty darn good to me Chef, Love the exhaust, Maybe just a few more minor bugs to work out ehh? It sure is a pretty truck you have.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:19 PM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Wow. I'm gone not long and Rome has been rebuilt. Congratulations, Chef. Like you, it took me forever to work out all the kinks in my wife's '92. But, like you again, I stuck it out and she now runs like a Yota should. I'm still troubleshooting an O2 anomoly, but the verdict is not out until I rebuilt the injectors. I intend to start a thread about it once I have enough data to run with.

Anyway, I know it's been suggested, but when you get the chance, just for gits and shiggles, take it apart and have a look at it. And, take some pics. I bet that sucker got a little wet sometime in it's life. Those things are pretty bombproof, so I'm just curious to know what's up with yours.

This is the tentative date for getting my '86 welded up. Another vehicle I never gave up on mechanically, but hit the barrel bottom when the frame busted. However, I found some inspiration from my friend everyone knows around here as abecedarian and gonna give her another shot at life........even if only for a little while longer. Hopefully pics will happen.

Later, Chef. And, high five to all you guys that helped him. Flecker....you deserve a cold one. But, since you're not here, I'll just have to drink it for you in your honor. Hope you like Guiness! If not, that's okay.............'cause I do!!!!!!! <glug>

Last edited by thook; 06-13-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by flecker
First off- Fix that dashpot!(YES SIR, ASAP SIR! hehe. I will, it's just that NO ONE could bring it up on their puter's today. Kragen, NOPE. Pep Boys, NOPE. AutoZone?...NOPE in the 3rd, haha. They DEFINITELY don't have the kit....so I will see what Mikey says it would be, then go from there. It's stopping your idle from letting down to where it needs to be. You may need to adjust the set screw on the dash pot up a bit, it's more or less just a buffer for the TB so it doesn't slam shut from WOT.(You know, ....There is one thing different since the build....The TB was COMPLETELY clogged with the Black Goo and hardened Carbon. Possibly it's 'changed things' in relation to my Dashpot-Stop Screw Settings? I will read up and get that right, don't worry Flecker...I'm not a 'mickey mouse' kinda guy,...just couldn't find the kit or part. Oh, AutoZone was the only one where it came up in their puter, but they said the only one they can get is "Universal"....not sure that sounds good, lol.)

Second, set the idle back down to 750-800, more towards 800.
The reason the idle is surging with the brake depressed right now is this- the ecu will sens the brake signal, if the idle is over 1k thats a result of the fuel cut to the injectors.... below 950 idle it won't do that. Looked in the vid to be just at or just over 1K because the dashpot wouldn't let down.(Ok, now this is the thing....When I started it cold, it ran fairly low--500-600rpm max--and was missing quite a bit more than when you left. Once warming up, it seemed to creep up and then it would stick higher.---Heat=Expansion in the DP AND STICKY IACV, maybe? Or could it just be the IACV causing that sticky-tricky stuff with the high idle? I know the Dashpot and Stop Screw have something to do with it, but the 'surging' threw me off quite a bit with the booster plugged, ...and you'd said "IACV could be it, yes" earlier, so I just thought that was causing the Idle up and down issue. I guess it's probably a combination of both. BUT YES, I will try to free up the IACV and DashPot and then hopefully avoiding the Booster, ....THAT WOULD ROCK! LOL.)

Put the new dizzy in and set timing back to 8-ish btdc. It's advanced some, like 12 until the new dizzy gets installed. Some advance is ok w/ that cam, so betwen 8-10 is fine.(Dizzy, got it.....I'm going to check around on prices...I think I get 20% or MORE off wholesale at Napa, too and I'll let you know all the manufacturers and so on, maybe you'd have a preferred pick?)

AND, the IACV needs to be cleaned, and hopefully salvaged.

Beyond that, it should be good to go. Runs strong from the looks of it.(yep, it is DEFINITELY on it's way! Thanks again, Flecker. Had a lot of fun so far just hanging out, let alone having your experience to milk off, lol. One thing...... Just curious if you got my voice mail about the wiring? I think it's too big, the ones I picked up. I'm not really sure how great I'll do on the shielded wire solder and such, but I'll be sure to hit you up for double checking and hints before I tackle it....because, well, the Engine Light is still on, so I've got to get that right, too, or it's just gonna stay in open loop, right?)
Okay, I'm gonna try to get some sleep and hit it fresh between breakfast and lunch. Don't have to cook tomorrow night, so I'll have that time too. Plus, ...it's Monday, so all the parts guys will be open.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by yotarob2005
Looks & sounds pretty darn good to me Chef, Love the exhaust, Maybe just a few more minor bugs to work out ehh? It sure is a pretty truck you have.
THANKS, ROB! Yeah, a few more kinks is fine. It's just that I'm not quite sure EXACTLY what is causing what at this point...but I'm pretty sure, especially with some confirmation from Flecker and others. I love the Creampuff, too! lol. I can't wait to see you go crazy in that thing...You know, live vicariously through you, so I can avoid breaking too many things in the next few years, lol.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by thook
Wow. I'm gone not long and Rome has been rebuilt. Congratulations, Chef. Like you, it took me forever to work out all the kinks in my wife's '92. But, like you again, I stuck it out and she now runs like a Yota should. I'm still troubleshooting an O2 anomoly, but the verdict is not out until I rebuilt the injectors. I intend to start a thread about it once I have enough data to run with.

Anyway, I know it's been suggested, but when you get the chance, just for gits and shiggles, take it apart and have a look at it. And, take some pics. I bet that sucker got a little wet sometime in it's life. Those things are pretty bombproof, so I'm just curious to know what's up with yours.

This is the tentative date for getting my '86 welded up. Another vehicle I never gave up on mechanically, but hit the barrel bottom when the frame busted. However, I found some inspiration from my friend everyone knows around here as abecedarian and gonna give her another shot at life........even if only for a little while longer. Hopefully pics will happen.

Later, Chef. And, high five to all you guys that helped him. Flecker....you deserve a cold one. But, since you're not here, I'll just have to drink it for you in your honor. Hope you like Guiness! If not, that's okay.............'cause I do!!!!!!! <glug>
HAHAH, Rome was built! lol. Well, yeah, it's a lot to read, but I think it'll be useful to a few guys just starting out down the road. Heck, it even temporarily stumped some pretty experienced guys..so i can't take it too hard, at least I didn't say 'SCREW IT, ....ANYONE NEED A KINDA RUNNING 4RUNNER?" HAHAHA. Nahhhhhhh, I can't understand that, but I guess, well, people are different when it comes to wanting to take on inanimate objects with mildly confusing and sometimes downright MADDENING ticks and spasms, lol. Right on with the 'one more try' on your ride, Thook, ...nice to hear! Can't wait to see, and I'm really wanting to learn some welding, eventually, when I have some time. Not that I want to build a Flatbed or anything, lol...but just maybe a Roof Rack like that one guy did on here! SWEET that thing is!

Thanks for the props to Flecker, ...I honestly don't know how long it would have taken to me to get this right. So many variables having issues. TWO MINDS IS DEFINITELY better than one, NO DOUBT. THANKS AGAIN, FLECKER! LOL. Mango Juice Squeeze? hahahahaa, Sorry, inside joke!
Old 06-14-2010, 10:12 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
If you had the brake booster connected and kept pressing the brake pedal at idle and the engine would idle down and almost die its most likely a bad booster or a vac leak in the line to the booster. If not and seeing your "surging" idle with the booster disconnected sounds alot like the Idle Air control. Clean/Fix and or repair as needed

I notice you said you had a "cam" you have a more aggresive one then "OEM" this is going to cause your random miss at idle because a "camed out" engine is going to hold the valves open slightly on power stoke. But that cam is going to help out alot at high RPMS. And that knowing that now its prob causing the vac reading of 15-18" bouncing.

Blah i need to quit typing lol.

But yea.

Oh and i must say you have one of the most beautiful 4runners i've ever seen. Soo nice and clean and straight... and OEM... wish mine was as pretty

Oh and where did you get that dash cover?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Kiroshu
If you had the brake booster connected and kept pressing the brake pedal at idle and the engine would idle down and almost die its most likely a bad booster or a vac leak in the line to the booster. If not and seeing your "surging" idle with the booster disconnected sounds alot like the Idle Air control. Clean/Fix and or repair as needed

I notice you said you had a "cam" you have a more aggresive one then "OEM" this is going to cause your random miss at idle because a "camed out" engine is going to hold the valves open slightly on power stoke. But that cam is going to help out alot at high RPMS. And that knowing that now its prob causing the vac reading of 15-18" bouncing.

Blah i need to quit typing lol.

But yea.

Oh and i must say you have one of the most beautiful 4runners i've ever seen. Soo nice and clean and straight... and OEM... wish mine was as pretty

Oh and where did you get that dash cover?
Hahahaha, you said "Blah", lol. Well, ok, that makes sense. It's an RV grind, so I'm not sure how much difference it would make....let me restate that, ...'I'M NOT SURE' on that, lol. Flecker said that, and he's been under the hood for hours, ...and having the experience he does, I don't doubt him, ....confirmation is good as well, thanks.

I will get to the IACV asap, and I hope I can get it clean enough to stop causing that fluctuation in idle. I've been hunting for a Dashpot as well, and WHAT A PITA! Not one of the autoparts stores has one, other than a universal. Also, no kits available that I can find to rebuild it. Toy wants 135$ tax included, with my 20% off.....so I really wanna avoid that.

The Dizzy with my Preferred at Napa is 161$ out the door, but I'ma keep hunting on that one.

Dash Cover? .....Can't help ya on that one, Kiroshu....came with the truck, and it must be a good one, cuz I've only had this truck garaged for about 5 months and it's taken some serious sunning, lol....and it still looks great. I've seen them on Ebay and I know some custom guys make em.....but you have to tell them specifically for the Tilt/Gauge(Sorry Flecker, I've forgotten the proper name, lol)

Thanks on the compliments, Kiroshu,.......I hope to get her even nicer with a lil refresh/minor lift on the suspension and eventually some new tires. It's just that, ...this has put me in the poor house nearly, so I have to pace myself, lol. I might have a check coming from a big gig I did last month, soon, so surely that'll go to the Toy as well, lol. I just wanna get it to as new cond. as possible and then DRIVE THE HECK OUT OF IT AGAIN! lol.

Take care, Kiroshu,

Mark
Old 06-14-2010, 10:38 AM

Flecker,

I just wanted to ask if you would explain why I'm replacing the distributor. Not that I can't do a crappy job of that, but I think it would make more sense coming from you. I know the pick-ups appear to be not properly doing their job....could you elaborate?

I Ordered the Cap and Rotor from Mikey at Toy, ....he told me as I said above that the Dashpot is 135$ out the door with my 20%...so I'm REALLY hunting for an alternative, lol.

PS> I know you're busy and I've taken too much of your time already, lol...but could you call me when you get a chance? Just wanted to clear a couple things up and write down some notes, ok? Thanks man, ...I just don't wanna keep calling you when you're working, ...sorry about that the other day!

Quick Reply: 87 4Runner 22RE troubleshooting help needed