Notices
Misc Stuff (Vehicle Related) Interior, exterior, audio, anything that does not fit into the above categories

1st Gen 4Runner & 2nd Gen PU, etc., Stuff for sale....

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PM me your paypal info! Thanks Chef!
Old 02-07-2014, 05:24 PM

You still have a vacuum switch 084600-7210?
Old 02-12-2014, 05:52 PM

Do u have trim both sides between door and side window where seatbelt attaches.also trim pcs where bed and top hides bolts for top.rear window switch in console. Thks
Old 03-04-2014, 12:17 AM

fingers crossed

Originally Posted by ChefYota4x4
[B][I]I'm in Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA., 90274.... Local pick up is fine... Shipping after payment is received is fine as well.

I'm just trying to help out Mom's after her Hubby's passing...

WARN Premium all metal manual locking hubs...NEVER ONCE gave me a problem(only problems I know of are when used with Straight axles).... NOT ONE BOLT was loose when I removed em. Very minimally used and look/are like brand new.... All hardware EXCEPT 54mm bolts and star washer kit. I have some I will provide/stock Yota stuff.....$100 (these are more than 2x this much new and I DO recommend them as they never gave me a problem! Dials turn like a hot knife through like butter!).....

2nd Gen Tailgate Latch Cables(For 1st Gen 4Runnerites that have the "MY TAILGATE WONT SHUT", this is the cure, 90% of the time. First Gen Cables are rubberized...2nd Gen use a Boot and no Rubberized cables, [which rust from beneath the rubber and then cause the cable to be permanently compromised]These flow VERY smoothly and allow the latch to catch/release/catch again, without trouble. EASY Repair/Mod that WILL USUALLY fix your 'Tailgate is stuck!' syndrome); 25$ for the pair

I KNOW I have more things that I will be adding to this post as I find them.....

Again, I'm doing this to help my mom... She is already so grateful for all the thoughts and prayers that many of you have offered... She wants to say "THANKS!"... So I am, now, for her.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Do you still have any of these or all of these? If so, do you accept paypal? I can have funds sent ASAP.

Wesley
Old 03-04-2014, 08:39 AM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by drlack
Do u have trim both sides between door and side window where seatbelt attaches.also trim pcs where bed and top hides bolts for top.rear window switch in console. Thks
PM sent.... Sorry it took me awhile, I've been dealing with a little bit of a crisis with my flip
Old 03-04-2014, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Wesley Williams

Do you still have any of these or all of these? If so, do you accept paypal? I can have funds sent ASAP.

Wesley
PM sent!
Old 03-04-2014, 08:53 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Windshield trim pieces? A couple of trim pieces from mine blew off or got lost over the years. I am having my windshield removed and reseated as its been leaking. Would like to have it all put back together correctly. Also I need a grill and side marker light assembly for my 1985 as the one I got is in pieces and falling apart.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by BlazeN8
Windshield trim pieces? A couple of trim pieces from mine blew off or got lost over the years. I am having my windshield removed and reseated as its been leaking. Would like to have it all put back together correctly. Also I need a grill and side marker light assembly for my 1985 as the one I got is in pieces and falling apart.
Hey Nate! Oh right, you're welcome to come up on Saturday if you can, should be quite a few people here for the cab swap. As far as the windshield trim, I am actually missing the top passenger corner and pass. side piece on the donor cab. Most of them on my red one were annihilated when it rolled.

As far as the grill, you are the first to ask and it is a two vertical pillar black grill with black headlight bezels and black corner or running lights. I have to check on the corner lights as I believe someone asked me already. However, I don't think I've heard back from them... But its only been a couple days...... The running lights are complete and working but just have one little piece of on structural plastic broken around the edge. It's about the size of 1/5th of A Silver Dollar. Probably can't even see it once it's under the fender. I just need to make sure that my grill for the cut out/notched & chrome, that goes over my winch, does not get broken when I go to put it back on the new cab... Then I will sell this grill for sure with the corner lights. I'll PM ya now....

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 03-04-2014 at 09:15 AM.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:20 AM

Hey man, I guess the grill and corner lights are yours since the guy never called me back. All three pieces 80 bucks. Also, I will have all 4 what appear to be mint condition a arms off of the stoner which was never wheeled one day and its life! Lol. Garage queen 3.0 automatic on 28's! Lol. Go ahead and send me a text man. 310 525 0941. I think 80 bucks is fair considering the price of Chinese grills and that both corner lights from China are also close to the same price as for everything that I'm asking for Toyota stuff. This is an 85-86 grill too. Guy punched it into a tree branch on a new replacement one and said screw it and went to the yard, lol. That's why it's on the 89 I just got. Of course, if you're looking for Chrome, then I can't help you.... Talk to you soon buddy!
Old 03-04-2014, 06:50 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'll be coming up on Saturday with Albert. I'll bring some cash and maybe buy a few more things too. I am always looking for quality core LCAs/UCAs. See you in a few days!
Old 03-04-2014, 07:52 PM

I'll be coming up on Saturday with Albert. I'll bring some cash and maybe buy a few more things too. I am always looking for quality core LCAs/UCAs. See you in a few days!
Awesome! See ya then... Yeah, I remember you were fair with the payout on the control arms, last time, too...So I'm not worried about it. I'll be grateful just have some people here man you know what I mean? Lol.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:54 PM

you still got the rear window relay
Old 03-11-2014, 10:20 PM

Looking for a first generation 4runner map light in grey.
Hoping you still have it. Shipped to 78613

Thanks
Old 03-11-2014, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by schoron
you still got the rear window relay
Yes sir... What part #? I actually have several. I believe most of the first gen 4runners are the same ending in 101 or something like that.... Just want to make sure. .... Lemme know and I will dig it out for shipping.

Originally Posted by FrankTorres
Looking for a first generation 4runner map light in grey.
Hoping you still have it. Shipped to 78613

Thanks
I do, Frank... No mirror, right? Lemme know.. No mirror would likely be cheaper shipping. I am still really busy with my body swap, but I've slowed down a little bit and should be able to get a few things shipped off soon. Thanks for asking man, my mom appreciates it!
Old 03-12-2014, 07:10 AM

Looking for the window channel seal for a 87 4runner with vent window?
Old 03-12-2014, 03:33 PM

I dont know the part number. mine is missing. was gone when i bought the truck. someone tried to bypass it. its an 87model
Old 03-12-2014, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by coreyedwards7611
Looking for the window channel seal for a 87 4runner with vent window?
One window? I definitely have one. $20.85 shipped to anywhere in the US.....

I will private message you my paypal information for my moms PayPal account that I have set up for her. If that is in there tonight I will ship it tomorrow. Full name and mailing address included with your response please?

Originally Posted by schoron
I dont know the part number. mine is missing. was gone when i bought the truck. someone tried to bypass it. its an 87model
Yes I have that. If you're talking about the rear window relay, I already pulled one and have it ready for you. Shipping will be $5.85 flat rate to anywhere in the US. Add that to the asking price($40? I can't remember. Whatever I said that's fine). I will send you the paypal link now just so you have it. I am shipping a bunch of parts tomorrow, so if you want it in the mail and you PayPal me tonight we will be good to go. Please add your full name and mailing address in your response and when I see the PayPal in my phone it will be off tomorrow to you.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:18 AM

Runner and Pickup parts

Hey Chef wondering if you would happen to have a dual diaphragm brake booster in good shape for doing the brake upgrade on a 1987 4x4 pickup?If so how much shipped to 04038? Hope things are well and take care.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by MAINETOY
Hey Chef wondering if you would happen to have a dual diaphragm brake booster in good shape for doing the brake upgrade on a 1987 4x4 pickup?If so how much shipped to 04038? Hope things are well and take care.
I do! I will pm you soon
Old 07-03-2014, 01:37 PM

Didn't read through the whole thread....but do you still have a first gen fuel door?

Thanks

Quick Reply: 1st Gen 4Runner & 2nd Gen PU, etc., Stuff for sale....