Notices
Engines - Transmissions Place above type items here

FS[SouthEast]: 22RE Fuel injection parts (SC)

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2023, 07:01 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Arrow 22RE Fuel injection parts (SC)

*UPDATED*

I have a lot of 22RE fuel injection parts for sale. Basically a complete unit from a running vehicle. I have two ECUs and two complete engine harnesses. The main unit is from a 1986 4Runner with a 5-speed. I do not have the matching wiring harness for that set up available, it was in very poor condition. One harness that I have fits 1989 to 1990 4Runner with manual trans, The other harness is a later model 22RE, also from a manual transmission vehicle. It has the newer style plugs for the newer injectors.

One ECU is service number 89661–35290. This fits the 1989 and 1990 manual transmission 4Runner or pickup. The other ECU is from My 1986 4Runner, also, a manual transmission. The service number on it is 89661–35070. Both of these ECUs function properly.

also, available is the complete airbox with intake tube and the fresh air inlet tube with a new air filter and good airflow meter.

all of the sensors that go on the intake manifold are in working condition, the TPS is new and has been properly calibrated on the throttlebody. There is also a brand new fuel filter included.

I would be willing to sell the whole lot for $400, shipped on your dime.

I will sell each wiring harness for $75 plus shipping.

I will sell each ECU for $80 plus shipping. *SOLD THE 86*

I will sell the IAC for $75 plus shipping. It will include all of the hoses in good shape. It works very good. *SOLD*

I will sell the complete intake manifold with the throttlebody and all of the sensors, including the IAC for $250 plus shipping

I will sell the complete EGR assembly, including the vacuum line manifold and its other attachments for $75 plus shipping

I will sell the two vacuum solenoids that fit on the valve, cover, one for the fuel pressure regulator, and the other for the AC idle kick up for $25 each plus shipping. *SOLD the ac idle stepup solenoid and diaphragm valve*

if there is something specific that you are looking for, but I have not listed here, you will have to send me a PM.

all of this stuff is located in Clover, SC

thanks for looking at my ad!

Last edited by Plarpy; 05-15-2023 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Sold some stuff